BBQ Fresh Prawns in an Herb & Spice Paste by Grill Heat Aid
- Freshwater prawn in half lengthways
- 2 tablespoons fresh Rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh Sage
- 3 tablespoons fresh Thyme
- 4 fresh Chilli’s
- 2 Lemons peel only
- 2 mandarins peel only
- 2 tablespoons Ginger
- 0.5 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 bulb Fennel sliced
- Olive Oil to blend
- Coat the prawns liberally in the paste and BBQ.
- Serve on a large platter as part of a shared BBQ meal.
- Make the paste by simply blending all the paste ingredients together with olive oil.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: #BBQ, #Freshfood, #Freshvegetable, #Grillgloves, #GrillHeatAid, #Healthlyfood, #Healthygood, #Healthytips, #Proteinfood, #Summerseason, #winterbbq