BBQ Salmon by Grill Heat Aid
- 4 ea 6 OZ(170 grams) Center Cut Salmon filets
- 8 OZ Lillie’s Q Gold
- 1 ea Lime Juiced
- 1 tsp Peanut oil
- 1.5 Tbsp Worcestershire
- Salt-Fine Sea Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- Make sure the skin is removed from each Salmon Filet. I like to cook salmon like a steak on the grill a little hotter and faster.
- Season with the fine sea salt and cracked pepper preferably straight from a pepper mill.
- Mix the Gold, lime juice, peanut oil, worcestershire together.
- Brush with a pastry brush all over the salmon.
- Make sure your grill is set to Medium heat around 325 (165 Celsius). (Can’t have it blazing because the glaze will burn too quickly.)
- Place presentation side down on the grill, remember the fish won’t stick to grates when it is ready to flip.
- Continue to brush with the marinade as you cook the fish. You should have a nice beautiful grill color as it comes off.
- The temperature of the fish internally should be 135 degrees(57 celsius).
Share this post
- 2 comments
- Tags: #BBQ, #Freshfood, #Freshvegetable, #Grillgloves, #GrillHeatAid, #Healthlyfood, #Healthygood, #Healthytips, #Proteinfood, #Summerseason, #winterbbq