Beef Tagliata with Rocket and Parmigiano Reggiano by Grill Heat Aid
- 2 bistecca fiorentina
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 small handfuls baby or wild Rocket
- Small block of parmigiano reggiano
- Cold pressed Olive Oil
- Lemon cut in half
- Lightly season the two pieces of beef with salt and then place onto the grill and cook for five minutes on each side and then allow to rest for another five minutes.
- Once rested slice the meat diagonally with a sharp knife into about five pieces, drizzle a little olive oil over the meat and sprinkle a pinch of sea salt over and use your hands to massage the oil and salt into the meat into the meat.
- Arrange the beef between two plates. Pop the rocket into a bowl and dress with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper and then scatter the leaves around and over the beef.
- Finally use a small knife to flake the Parmesan into little chunks and sprinkle over the beef. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with a half lemon.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: #BBQ, #Freshfood, #Freshvegetable, #Grillgloves, #GrillHeatAid, #Healthlyfood, #Healthygood, #Healthytips, #Proteinfood, #Summerseason, #winterbbq