Best 5 tips for Perfectly Grilled Chicken Every Time Suggested by Grill Heat Aid
- Boneless chicken breasts: Boneless chicken breasts can be tricky to grill because of their uneven thickness. This is why it is important to pound or roll them out to a uniform thickness before cooking. A 1/2″ thickness is perfect for grilling. Cooking time will be reduced and chicken will turn out perfect every time.
- Make sure the grill is prepped: Make sure the grill is prepped for the chicken by brushing the grates generously with oil just before placing the chicken on the grill. Chicken should be cooked over medium heat, never High, since it can become overcooked and burn much more easily than meats such as hamburgers or steak. Indirect heat is best for cooking chicken, such as with a two-level fire or a grill with coals on only half of it.
- In order to thoroughly cook chicken: it is important to cover it as it is grilling. Close the grill lid or place an upside-down disposable foil pan over the chicken.
- Avoid cross-contamination: Avoid cross-contamination by thoroughly washing hands and everything else that has come into contact with raw chicken in hot, soapy water. If the chicken is being brushed with sauce as it is being grilled, do not serve it with the same sauce it was being basted with when it is done.
- Baste chicken breasts: Baste chicken breasts for only the last 5 minutes or so of grilling so the sauce does not burn.
No matter which of these mouth-watering marinades you choose to try, your cookout will be the hit of the season when your guests taste the magic you can work with chicken on the grill. There’s no better way to celebrate cookout season than with these amazing, flavorful marinades for your chicken. Now fire up the grill and get cooking!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: #BBQ, #Freshfood, #Grillgloves, #Healthlyfood, #Healthygood, #Summerseason, #winterbbq