Best Grill Heat Aid Ginger Chicken Recipe
- Recipe By: Grill Heat Aid
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Total Cook Time: 45 mins
- Difficulty Level: Easy
About Ginger Chicken Recipe: Chicken cooked in simple and mild flavors with an extra ginger punch.
Ingredients Of Ginger Chicken
- - 1 Kg chicken
- - 4 medium tomatoes (roughly cut)
- - 250 ml milk
- - 1 tbsp salt (leveled or as to taste)
- - 1 tbsp red chilli powder (heaped)
- - 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- - 1 tbsp coriander seeds (sabut dhaniya), leveled
- - 100 gms ginger (cut in julienne)
- - 3/4 cup oil
How to Make Ginger Chicken
- In a blender, put roughly chopped tomatoes and milk. Blend till tomatoes are well blended and no chunks are left. Let it remain in the blender for now.
- Heat oil in a cooking pot and add chicken in it. Stir fry till chicken starts turning white. Add salt and further stir fry till chicken completely turns white from pink.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander seeds powder. Mix well so that chicken is well coated with spices. Now pour the tomatoes and milk mixture.
- In the same blender's jug, put 1 1/2 cups water. Cover the lid and shake well so that the sides are washed.
- Now pour this water in chicken and mix. Increase flame to high and bring to a boil. Add in the ginger julienne. Mix, cover and cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally till chicken is cooked.
- Remove cover and reduce water on high heat till the gravy gets a little thickened and leaves oil on sides.
- Enjoy hot with chapati/bread or any other rice
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: #BBQ, #Freshfood, #Freshvegetable, #Grillgloves, #Healthlyfood, #Healthygood, #Proteinfood, #Summerseason, #winterbbq