Delicious, Perfectly Grilled Chicken Recipes
Is there anything that says “Summertime is here” quite like firing up the grill and prepping all those delectable meats to be cooked to utter perfection? When done properly, one of the best-grilled meats is chicken.
This one can be tricky though since chicken can be easily overcooked on the grill as well as left with a bland taste if not seasoned and prepared properly.
Here are some variations on the most popular marinade ideas and tips on how to grill chicken that will be perfect and delicious every time:
Author: Amirul Smith, Cuisine: Grill
- 24 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 2 cups olive oil
- Juice of 12 lemons
- 6 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. each ground thyme and ground oregano
- 4 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Pound or roll chicken breasts to a uniform thickness.
- Place chicken in a single layer in a large, medium-deep pan or baking dish.
- Combine salt, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, thyme and oregano, and Dijon mustard.
- Set aside ⅓ cup of mixture. Pour the remaining mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Cover and allow to marinate for 8-12 hours.
- Prepare the grill and place marinated chicken breasts over very hot coals.
- Brush each chicken breast with the reserved marinade.
- Cook for 5 minutes, turn, brush with marinade and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers.