News — Health Benefits of Water
Posted by John Bloomfield on
Science-Based Health Benefits of Drinking Enough Water
Keeping hydrated is crucial for health and well-being, but many people do not consume enough fluids each day. The human body comprises around 60% water and around 71 percent of the planet’s surface is covered by water. Perhaps it is the ubiquitous nature of water that means drinking enough each day is not at the top of many people’s lists of priorities.
Fast facts on drinking water
- Adult humans are 60 percent water, and our blood is 90 percent water.
- There is no universally agreed quantity of water that must be consumed daily.
- Water is essential for the kidneys and other bodily functions.
- When dehydrated, the skin can become more vulnerable to skin disorders and wrinkling.
- Drinking water instead of soda can help with weight loss.
- 0 comment
- Tags: #BBQ, #cooking gloves heat resistant, #Freshfood, #Freshvegetable, #grill gloves, #grill gloves heat resistant, #Grillgloves, #GrillHeatAid, #grilling gloves, #Healthlyfood, #Healthytips, #Proteinfood, #winterbbq, barbecue gloves, bbq smoker accessories, Grill Heat Aid, Health Benefits, Health Benefits Of Pears, Health Benefits of Water