Tasty Barbecue Beef Burger by Grill Heat Aid
- 400g of extra lean minced beef (pork or lamb mince works too but must be extra lean)
- 2 medium beaten eggs for binding
- One large onion, finely chopped
- Fresh parsley chopped (or mint if using lamb mince).
- To accompany the burger:
- Thinly sliced tomatoes and red onions,
- Washed lettuce leaves.
- Lean bacon, all visible fat removed.
- 4 x medium wholemeal rolls
Not only is this recipe delicious, but it is also quick and easy to make.
Combine the minced beef, chopped onion and herbs with the egg to bind the ingredients and shape into four burgers.
Wrap in cling film and chill for approximately thirty minutes before adding to the barbecue.
Turn carefully; ensuring the burger is cooked throughout.
Add the bacon to the grill, remembering that bacon cooks very quickly on a barbecue.
Whilst the bacon is cooking, layer up your bun with lettuce leaves, adding next the burger and topping with slice tomato and red onion. When the bacon is cooked, add this on top and close the bun.
All that remains is to enjoy a guilt-free and delicious burger.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: #BBQ, #Freshfood, #Freshvegetable, #Grillgloves, #GrillHeatAid, #Healthlyfood, #Healthygood, #Healthytips, #Proteinfood, #Summerseason, #winterbbq